Friday, February 3, 2012

Who is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?

I am looking for an internet tariff that is preferably cheap before I buy a new mobile phone. Does anyone know of one that is around 10-15 pounds (PAYG) a month with unlimited internet access?? I know orange do one but I think you can only use social networking sites and nothing else... can anybody offer any advice please??Who is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?If you wanted 900 minutes, Unlimited texts and 500mb worth of internet browsing (that's more than enough) but it was on Vodafone pay monthly, you could get this - it's 拢20. - http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/price-pl鈥?/a>



but, if you want it on pay %26amp; go, this is an O2 one - when you top up with 拢15/month, you get unlimited texts and web browsing :) - http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/PAY_AND_GO/鈥?/a>Who is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?
I haven't checked in a while as I dont need to... because I use T-Mobile, they offer a lower-end deal of 拢7.50 per month for unlimited internet access with no download limits, I think you can pay more but it's for the speed of the connection rather than the amount of data you can download.



If, as I recently have, you signup to a long term usage plan then the 拢7.50 becomes 拢5 per month.



I use my phone in conjunction with my laptop via a usb cable and the internet access speed is perfectly acceptable, it's obviously not quite as quick as at home but is not too bad, it's sufficient to stream videos from YouTube.Who is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?my sister is on that from orange and i think you have to have some credit to get free Internet,also you can't get onto a lot of sites. I have just gone onto a monthly sim plan from three, 拢15 a month for 1gb Internet usage (even using phone as modem now) 300 any network mins, 2000 texts and 3000 3 to 3 minsWho is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?
I would go with wirefly, they have the cheapest plans for all the carriers and cellphones. I have the banner on my site so you can save even more money. Check it out on BleachCrazy.weebly.co just scroll down and the banner is down there. Hope I can help.Who is a good provider of cheap mobile phone internet tariff ?o2! o2 text and web, you get unlimited texts and unlimited web for 拢15 top up per month, i just switched and its good and i havent gone over the internet usage thing by miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment