Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can I connect my mobile phone to laptop to view internet pages there instead of viewing them in the phone?

I've got a nokia5800 music express and I've only got internet on my mobile.Sometimes it's difficult to navigate on your mobile so I wanted to do it on my laptop or desktop but I can't afford broadband or any other way of having internet, so I wonder if it's possible to use my mobile phone but manage to view the pages on my computer and work there...anyone knows?



thanksCan I connect my mobile phone to laptop to view internet pages there instead of viewing them in the phone?Yes you can. It's called tethering and the Nokia 5800 supports this.



I can't offer you much more help as I've never used the Nokia 5800 and I don't know what Operating System you are using but I'd guess your phone came with a CD that has some drivers to make it work as a modem.



Just search online for 'Nokia 5800 tethering' and hopefully you'll find some help

No comments:

Post a Comment