Thursday, February 9, 2012

How much does it costs to send a picture to my email from my mobile phone if i have unlimited text from AT&T?

How much does it costs to send a picture to my email from my mobile phone if i have unlimited text from AT%26amp;T?



I have AT%26amp;T and I have unlimited texting.. how much does it cost to email pics to my email from my mobile phone?How much does it costs to send a picture to my email from my mobile phone if i have unlimited text from AT%26amp;T?it doesnt cost anything



u have unlimited textingHow much does it costs to send a picture to my email from my mobile phone if i have unlimited text from AT%26amp;T?depends..they usually charge by the bit, and a phone pic usually will cost from 20-30 cents. and just because you have unlimited text, doesnt mean you have unlim pics/video

No comments:

Post a Comment