Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will a DVD Digital Copy play on my Windows Mobile 6.1 mobile phone, which is a pocket pc. ?

Can I play the DVD Digital Copy version of a movie that is sometimes included with blu-ray movies on my Windows Mobile 6.1 mobile phone, which has Windows Media Player built in? My mobile is a HTC Touch Pro and I was wondering if it can play the Digital Copy movies?Will a DVD Digital Copy play on my Windows Mobile 6.1 mobile phone, which is a pocket pc. ?timster799, Is the volume on your HTC Touch too soft? I can barely hear mineWill a DVD Digital Copy play on my Windows Mobile 6.1 mobile phone, which is a pocket pc. ?If you want to rip DVD and copy DVD to your computer, here is a step by step guide to rip DVD and convert any videos to other video formats and audio formats for iPod touch/classic/video/nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format (H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format (AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). It is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast!

http://www.freedvdripper.org/dvdvideogui鈥?/a>

Also, you can google some other software:

http://www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment