Friday, February 3, 2012

Has anyone used the virgin network for their mobile phone?

I am thinking about getting a virgin media mobile phone and wondered if anyone had used it and what their experiences were?

Is it a good network?

Is the network coverage good?

Is the customer support good?

Thanks:)Has anyone used the virgin network for their mobile phone?Although I do not have Virgin Mobile, I will tell you that during a discussion about pay-as-you-go cell phones, a reliable person in the industry did tell me that Virgin was the best one. He stated that Virgin customers were very happy with their choice.Has anyone used the virgin network for their mobile phone?I have had virgin for a couple years now and really like it. The prices are awesome. $60 a month for unlimited everything or cheaper plans if you need less minutes. Even the cheaper plans have unlimited texting and data. I do not know much about the newer paylo plan but I really like their monthly plans plus I am not stuck in a contract like some providers. I used to have cingular and got stuck finishing a plan when they were bought out by AT %26amp; T. The prices went up and the service went down. I was so glad to find Virgin and have been happy ever since. They also have a great variety of phones available. I have found the best phone prices for them to be through Office Max or Target rather then their site though. Usually one of the two has some sort of special running and you save a few dollars. Virgin does currently have free shipping on their phones off the site though. I have found very few locations were I do not have service and I am on the road quite a bit. Their website makes managing and making changes to your account very easy and I have always been satisfied if I had to call customer service. If you do decide to change I hope you are as happy as I am. Good luck.Has anyone used the virgin network for their mobile phone?i am on virgin and can answer your questions

customer service i found to be awfull i had a problem with my bank account and the network suspended my account three days in a row even though the first time it happened i phoned them and told them why. departments done talk to each other. also last month got a email saying there was nothing to pay on my bill i thought this was odd this month received a email saying there had made a mistake last month and i would be charged twice this month!!!

network coverage is excellent there use t.mobile and in september will be using the new t-mobile orange network everything everywhere or summet like that so you will be able to use both networks signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment