Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it safe to hold my mobile phone (in separate pocket) together with my digital camera?

I have a digital camera case in which I could store my camera as well as my mobile phone in a separate pocket. Could the phone (it's radiation at least) it casue any damages to my digital camera?Is it safe to hold my mobile phone (in separate pocket) together with my digital camera?It is very safe. There are no harmful radiation which could damage your digital camera.Is it safe to hold my mobile phone (in separate pocket) together with my digital camera?YES IT IS SAFE IF YOU CAN DO THATIs it safe to hold my mobile phone (in separate pocket) together with my digital camera?yes, sometimes.Is it safe to hold my mobile phone (in separate pocket) together with my digital camera?
It's perfectly safe. It's also safe to put your digital camera through an x-ray machine at the airport. Millions of people have been doing both for years now, myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment