Friday, February 3, 2012

I lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panelWhat can i do?

I lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panel to introduce the pin.Already try 20 times insert the pin to see if mobile reset but nothing happend .What can i do?I lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panelWhat can i do?Go to the shop which you bought the phone from and they should be able to help you and give you the pin to unlock your phone. The same thing happened to me and I went to the shop and it is completely fine now. Hope you manage to fix it; hope I helped!I lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panelWhat can i do?Do not screw up your sim which you may already did ...go to service provider or call them ..and next time write your pin in a diary or something and keep in a secure place. hope it helpsI lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panelWhat can i do?Please go to the nerest mobile phone shop.I lost the pin of my mobile phone and now i cant pass from the security panelWhat can i do?
get in touch with your service provider, tell them the problem, prove who you are and get a new pin.
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment