Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I email a photo to my mobile phone?

How do I email a photo to my mobile phone? It's a Nokia2650 and I'm on Orange pay as you go.

ThanksHow do I email a photo to my mobile phone?Get some one to SMS u the photo. but....

To be honest. The phone is not that good, only a 128x128 pixel screen. that's about the size of the Recycle Bin Icon on your desktop. best place for the phone. recycle it... Get a Sony Ericsson k800i :)How do I email a photo to my mobile phone?dont knowHow do I email a photo to my mobile phone?magical pixiesHow do I email a photo to my mobile phone?
Dont Email. Upload with "My Own Pic". You upload the picture that you would like on your mobile and then you select your phone from the list (over 900 phones) and done. No Cable or Software needed. Plus, once you upload your picture, you can edit and add whatever to it.



http://cheap-tones.directringtones.com/1鈥?/a>



have fun :)



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment